Services & Fees
At Raintree Assisted Living our pricing system is affordable, simple and easy to understand. You will know exactly what your costs are month to month.
Assisted Living private studio apartments start at $3,200.00 a month.
Life Enrichment Program I – Included in Monthly Fee
- Three nutritious meals daily
- 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
- Life-enhancing activities
- Regular wellness checks by nursing staff
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- All utilities paid except telephone
- Cable television included
- Apartment maintenance
- Emergency call system
- Modern fire detection
Life Enrichment Program II – $500 / Month
- All Life Enrichment Program I
- Assistance with medication management
- Personal laundry assistance
Life Enrichment Program III – $1,000 / Month
- All Life Enrichment Program I and II
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Escort assistance to meals and activities
Life Enrichment Program IV – $1,500 / Month
- All Life Enrichment Program I, II and III
- Additional housekeeping services
- Assistance with four to five + activities of daily living
- Special diets
- Eating assistance
- Frequent reminders
- Assistance with ambulation / transfers
- Incontinence care – supplies extra cost
- Frequent visits for repositioning, oxygen checks, answering call lights
Move-In Fee $1,000.00 @ Move In
Second Person Fee $1,000.00 / Month
Pet Rent $50.00 / Month *$500 Non-Refundable Deposit*
Motorized Wheelchair $50.00 / Month *$500 Non-Refundable Deposit*
That’s it. No hidden fees, month to month changes or confusion. Please call for availability.
For more information about other options to pay for Assisted Living see below:
Please contact us for more information.
Are you a veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran? If so, Click Here to learn how the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Benefit can help you pay for Assisted Living.
Long Term Care Insurance
Do you have long term care insurance? If so, your policy may have a benefit for Assisted Living. Let us help you find out by calling your insurance company together.