Top 10 Reasons to Pick RainTree Assisted Living in Syracuse, Utah.
Top 10 Reasons to Move Your Loved One into RainTree Assisted Living
- We Hire, Train and Retain Super Caregivers – We call our employees “Super Caregivers” because the are the most caring and compassionate people in the industry.
- Real Reviews with Real People – Our Google and Facebook reviews speak for themselves about our WOW care and service. Be sure to check them out.
- Satisfaction Surety Program – Try it out. There is no risk. If you don’t find that we give the best care and service, then we will refund your money.
- Pricing – We have made our pricing simple and easy. No complicated level of care, point system, unknown monthly bill, or extra care add ons.
- Culture – We strongly believe in our WOW Experience Culture and invite you to learn more about it. Its one of the reasons we named our management company “Shake A Leg” www.salmg.com.
- You Don’t Have to Leave Your Home Behind, Just Your Worries – Our community environment is like home, safe, secure and staffed 24 hours a day with well-trained, kind, patient Super Caregivers.
- Full Time Registered Nurse – Our Super RN is on call 24 hours a day and works full time in our community for any health related incidents, concerns or questions.
- Management Experience – Our company owners have been giving care and service to assisted living residents for more than 20 years. Two of the three owners started out in college as caregivers and then moved to administration.
- Fast Response Times – Each resident is given a wireless pendent that they can push when they need assistance. Our response times are super fast to give the appropriate care or service.
- Locally Owned and Operated – The owners are very active in the daily operations and visit each community on a regular basis to better understand and support the needs of the residents, family members and super caregivers.
To Learn More Information Visit Us at 2063 West 1900 South Syracuse, UT 84075
Or Visit Our Website
Like Us on Facebook